Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling Smug

Weighed in today, good scale and I earned 2 Activity POINTS! I can feel the inches melting away. My pants are loose. I am drinking water and ate peaches and non fat sugar free yogurt for breakfast.

I am feeling a little peached out. I think I picked too many. I made peach jam all weekend and a peach cobbler for guest on Sunday. Had to throw the leftovers out when they left. HAD TO!!! Still have a few peaches left besides the ones I brought to the office. Maybe another batch or two of jam tonight will take care of the rest.

I walked this morning for exercise. The Wii Fit isn't installed in my new office/Wii/exercise room yet. My daughter is picking up the rest of her stuff this coming weekend and I would like to paint the room a pretty color of green or yellow prior to moving the office furniture/Wii/exercise stuff in. Doesn't sound like Wii Fit is coming any time real soon. I checked out the activity POINTS on riding, it's the same as walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment