Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Okay, It's Tuesday...

Scale day, down a little and maybe more than I deserve. The portion control wasn't all that good this last week. I am going to need to be MUCH more in control to achieve the results I am hoping to achieve by July 4.

Activity level has been pretty good. I earned 17 AP last week. Not quite as good as the two week prior but still good. I saw a baby coyote on my walk on Friday morning.

Wii room painting is going great, still have the trim and closet to finish. DH hung the new fan last evening.

We played Wii this weekend at DH's parents' house. It was fun, I aced the hula hoop but the balance test is wicked. We decided we will needed a larger television then I had planned on getting to really get all Wii'd up. I was glad I hadn't already purchased one. I think DH liked the Wii more than he thought he would. When he bought it for me he thought it was a "girl thing."

I ate a good breakfast this morning. That is one discipline I am not so good about and it really makes a difference in the amount of food consumed the rest of the day. I will make a real attempt at eating breakfast this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment