Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday, Monday

Up early, to the office early, I love to be early.

Had my Mom, Grandmother and others over for brunch yesterday. We had a wonderful time celebrating belated birthdays and early Mother's Day. Each time I see my Grandmother, I wonder if this is the last time we will have time together. Not that she seems to be on death door or anything but at her age you never know. Maybe we should all live more like my Grandmother, she enjoys every day.

Doing well "on program." Of course, I wish it was coming off faster and I am pretty sure I could speed it up with stricter adherence to the plan but I am doing it with minimal suffering and just maybe that will be one of the special secrets for me this time.

I need to take two pounds off this week and two pounds off next week to meet my goal of 10 pounds off by mid May. I think I can, I think I can, I can, I can......

No comments:

Post a Comment