Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's all about FOOD

So busy yesterday, many things to get done in many places. Got hungry stopped at a Walmart to find a salad or something, got back into the car and drank 18 ounces of V-8 juice.

It's funny how when I get my head into the right place I begin thinking healthy foods taste really good and are satisfying.

I bought the salad too and some of my new favorite COKE Zero. Still had another stop to make before getting back to the office. Ate three one POINT snack bars. The salad is safely waiting in the refrigerator for today's lunch.

I trimmed the filet of beef at home last evening and had grilled filets with salad for dinner. YUM. The salad had the first tomatoes picked from this year's tomato garden.

I like to garden but only grow tomatoes and herbs......

The scale peek today was GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment