Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goals

Goals can be powerful especially when shared with others. The little extra accountability goal sharing creates allows me to be more focused on the goal.

With my first goal of losing ten pounds by mid May close at hand and nearly achieved I am ready to set the next goal. I am going to lose 12 more pounds by July 4th. (That would be July 4, 2009.) I am also going to start exercising by June 1. My first step exercise goal will be 3 times per week, 30 minutes per day.

One of the Weight Watchers Leaders who I am quite friendly with is very proactive in setting goals for herself and her team. She sets out to out achieve her previous performance on a regular basis and takes great pleasure in making these goals.

I think I will take myself shopping for a goal reward next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment